EastEnders punchbag Natalie Cassidy Fights Back….. OK! Wednesday 6 July 2011

Violence against a woman is deplorable even against Natalie Cassidy.

Natalie Cassidy or Sonia from EastEnders as I know her is all over the media spouting on about the domestic violence she recently suffered, she was apparently crying and chain smoking throughout a recent interview with ‘The Mirror’ newspaper which coincidentally is exactly what I used to do whenever I saw her on the reality show ‘Natalie Cassidy:Becoming Mum’.

I don’t know what it is about Natalie but Ive begun punching the newspaper whenever I see her gurning back at me from the tabloids, Ive also adopted her former violent fiancé’s drinking habits whilst following her public break up as this quote from Natalie’s interview describes’ : “I asked him not to come home and drink. He ignored me and that ended up being the argument every night. He’d say he’d just have one glass and then finish the bottle.

Its not clear whether or not the fiancé was being forced to watch EastEnders every evening if so then his actions would only mirror mine, I too drink excessively when its on and I to throw air punches at Natalie (Sonia) when she speaks.

I do lose sympathy for people that cash in though doing photo shoots and appearing in OK! Magazine off the back of it; it makes my blood boil Natalie…... where’s that newspaper!

0 comments: