Things you shouldn’t do or shouldn’t happen (Part 2) Thursday 14 July 2011


White middle class village Ghetto Boys
Talking like you’re a urban black yoof off a Hackney council block when you live with mum and dad in a countryside £250k detached abode renders you a joke and the only one who doesn’t get it is you bruv!

 If you happen to be black and young and from an inner city council block its fine by me, it’s cultural and brought about by your environment in which you live in, day in day out.

How can you take the idiot seriously when he lives in a village where the average age is eighty and the main vehicle of choice is a motorized chair, you need to “shut the fuck up couz”, I don’t care if you have a bling bling Argos earring and a Henley t-shirt, you aint black, even when you suck your teeth at me with your hood up I still know your not black, even when you use the word ‘Ting’ im still on to you, even when you pull rap star poses whilst ‘tinking over da McDonalds menu choice” I know you’re a white boy whose mum picks up and washes his soiled pants, “do you get me blood… yeah?”

0 comments: