I ordered Noel Edmonds death Monday 27 June 2011

Cosmic ordering is a kind of religion it’s for people that want something for free.
What’s appealing about it is that unlike other religions you don’t have to partake in any strange rituals or dress up, you’re not required to don a tribal mask and spit at the full moon declaring all things cosmic are all powerful.

Noel Edmonds some say cosmic orderings leader brought it to my attention, he didn’t spell it out but planted the seed subconsciously, that seed is simply if a fool like that can make it and lead a charmed existence for so long using the system then anyone can, its current success has been founded on its genius advertising or just gullible people or a mix of the two.

I now know it doesn’t work/exist, how do I know?, I have an outstanding list of unfulfilled requests from the cosmic.

If the system works why haven’t I received ‘Life changing money’, why hasn’t one of the happy clappy pilgrims snapped and done a Mark Chapman on Noel Edmonds ass, why hasn’t Jedward been found in a rain soaked open grave, admittedly I did get excited when Jordan had that near fatal range rover crash some months ago with her Argentinean boyfriend but it couldn’t even do that right, so I urge you not to put all your faith into this scam and save some for God his not terribly reliable but if enough of us pray he might totally fuck Noel Edmonds up and his cosmic ordering scam.

0 comments: