I want the Ceo of Robinson fruit drink to re-enact the advert in Tottenham Monday 27 June 2011



I often watch adverts, say watch I am forced to watch the shit they push through the screen because money talks……, the latest heart warming ad that has no base in reality has been made by Robinsons. No doubt you’ve seen it, a middle class street and a middle class family with a token black kid for demographics thrown in.

What follows next is pure farce, the kids gather round mummy no doubt they call her mummy not mum, she provides them with a pitcher of Robinson juice and plenty of glasses they then embark across the local area handing out free drinks, its enough to make you call social services and report the bitch, what is she thinking.

This is corporate advertising for you, senior members of staff completely out of touch who probably haven’t heard of ‘rimming’ or ‘T-bagging’, they are living in a world that doesn’t exist.

These kids wouldn’t make it out of the street where I grew up they’d be found covered in Robinsons juice, spit and piss, and I grew up in Croydon which is nothing compared to Tottenham, they would have been tortured, water boarded with gallons of Robinsons.

I hate corporate adverts another is the Halifax but I will address that later when I can write anything, something, that doesn’t involve the word ‘cunts’.       


0 comments: