One Jimmy Saville fancy dress costume FOR SALE Sunday 4 November 2012

Who knew for all these years ive been perfecting the voice of a Paedophile, even now I can't resist saying the catchphrase, " Jingle jingle jewellery jewellery, weve ad a letter in it writes...Dear Jimmy could ya fix it for me...."

I was brilliant at it but now I just sound like im grooming people and that unsettles me and to be honest you can understand in this present climate that the head of Burgess Hill School for Girls took a dim view of it at the interview for the available post of Grounds keeper it was an icebreaker that backfired, I blame it on nerves and years of perfecting the life like impression that once captured admiring glances from all around me, now it gets me followed with the threat of violence and asked to leave school premises post haste.  


 

0 comments: