Bert & Ernie love bumming! Thursday 11 August 2011



Sesame street has been brought to you by the letter H…….H is for Homosexual’s, yes it seems Bert and Ernie are ready to come out, they’ve been banging the shit out of each other for nearly 30 yrs behind closed doors.

I hope we don’t get a string of gay style lyric’s from them, “Hey Ernie I found this letter C under your Torso of the week magazines, what can we do with it?”

I know a song with the letter C in it Bert it goes like this , “C is for Cottaging…C is for Cock....C is” ….NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  

It’s a shock to me having watched Bert and Ernie as a kid, I want cookie monster to come out too but he can drop the pretence and the euphemism ‘cookie’ and replace it with the word and object that ravages his mind….. ‘PUUUUSSSSSYYYY’ whilst ramming knickers in his mouth!

0 comments: