Im a celebrity cockroach exclusive Tuesday 13 November 2012



I know exactly what those poor cockroaches must be feeling right now if they are alive and not stamped to death after a task by bob and his team.

Im talking about being so close to Helen Flanagan’s minge and then having her scream ‘im a celebrity get me out of here’  just ten seconds after she went into the box,  it’s a reflection of life itself how much time do men get to impress a good looking woman, we have the same goal as a cockroach really, which is simply to access a woman's knickers without her screaming!!

In my experience Helen is normal its usually about 10 seconds before any attractive woman I have been introduced to starts screaming, my approach to a unsuspecting woman is similar to the cockroaches in ‘Im a Celebrity’ only im not thrown at them by an Australian no Im one of hundreds trying to get in her knickers on a Saturday night, unlike the cockroach im much more subtle I don’t just make a beeline for the minge area I go through the socially accepted preliminaries of offering her a drink, none the less they usually scream and are whisked away by burly men.

Nadine displayed the typical middle aged woman’s response to a cockroach having a sniff round her minge that is simply that they had a good 5 minutes to impress, just like life, are men just upright cockroaches?

0 comments: