Swagger Jagger makes me want to cross the central reservation and take out innocent motorists Wednesday 20 July 2011



Swagger Jagger the new song by the lip curling gurner Cher Lloyd, makes me want to end life, mine, yours, anybody’s I just want the sound omitting from the pop wannabe to stop.

When I first saw Cher Lloyd I was astounded at how similar she looked to Cheryl Cole, then they did a close up and I saw the similarity could be likened to…. say how The Olympics and the Paralympics are similar.

Cher Lloyd does have talent but its tainted with cockiness, some would pass it off as exuberance of youth, or as she’s female than a Diva, its not though she’s just cocky and nothing kills a raging stiffy quicker than a young woman thinking she’s the shit, except perhaps a woman that has just revealed a pair of tattooed hairy bollocks after you’ve spent the best part of the evening chatting her up, not to mention the £20 of sambucas you spent on the lying shemale.

Cher Lloyds new song is a manufactured piece of pop shit, and the poor girl is the face of this runaway vehicle, im willing to meet her head on and cross reservations if it puts a stop to her song and me having to hear it again.

0 comments: