Flash Mob Gangbang Wednesday 6 July 2011


A group of dwarfs and one woman gathered in a Brighton NCP underground car park and proceeded to take part in an impromptu flash mob gangbang today,

‘Flash mob’ craze started in the states and takes a group of people gathered in a public place performing something unusual together in a short space of time and then dispersing as if nothing happened”.

A witness said I was walking back to my car with my wife when a Vw Transporter van pulled up, I saw a six foot woman dressed as snow white and seven little dwarfs disembark, I thought they were about to hand out flyers for an upcoming stage show or something but what followed was shocking and graphic and it left my wife mumbling and gagging on her words which is how I will remember Snow white surrounded by dwarfs.

0 comments: