Vernon Kaye Makes Me Suicidal Tuesday 25 December 2012

Vernon Kaye is leaving Radio One, his weekend slot that I never listened to except once as the only time I did I was sat at a level crossing waiting for the train to pass when I decided out of boredom to switch on, yes it was a Saturday and no I didn't know the overly hyper mouthed dimwit would talk about Boltons away fixture or be all loud and squeaky and overly cheerful and chummy to callers to the show.

The show made me feel awkward like overhearing your mum and her new black boyfriend in the next room going at it hammer and tongs, I would have preferred that to what anything he says, I just wanted to cover my ears and sing "la la la la la", but when I stopped doing that mainly because the motorist opposite me at the barrier had stopped talking on his mobile phone and was watching me with mouth agap I had to continue listening to Vernon forget his new best friends name who had rang in and was just as excited as Vernon which made me cringe and start choking myself on my seat belt strap, the last straw was when I felt the compelling need to just drive through the barrier and punch the radio at the same time, he practically killed me.

I cant watch him on telly neither, his rubber face makes my hands and feet clench into fists why my feet clench into fists is a mystery except to say it is a direct link to the rage within me it never happens when I see or hear anyone else on tv.

He has a way of communicating with the masses who have a low IQ theres no depth to the man and simpletons can relate to that.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IoW0gvq0FmY

0 comments: